Rhinoplasty After Care Follow-Up
Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures. During a rhinoplasty, Dr. Roberto Garcia is able to reshape, reduce or augment a patient’s nose for cosmetic, and oftentimes functional, purposes. A rhinoplasty may be performed to correct a birth defect, to repair an injury, to improve breathing or simply to improve a patient’s appearance. Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.